Posted on Wednesday, April 21st, 2010 at 2:41 am in

The blog is now published with WordPress instead of Movable Type. The problem I had was that MT kept causing a 500 internal server error, and checking the log revealed that the program was running out of memory. I could not publish my website! So I switched to WordPress and have not encountered any problems yet. Everything works instantaneously! It’s really nice. I tried dynamic publishing before but MT vanished my website. Only disadvantage is that I have to reformat some of the entries which were in Markdown (which WP does not support).

Wish me luck as I try to reestablish my old (cool) theme!

You might also be interested in

Add your comment

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.